top of page

Student Connect

Public·266 students

BS505 Students: The purpose of the Pentateuch was to prepare Israel for faithful service to God in the conquest and settlement of the Promised Land. How can you apply this to your present life and ministry?

Provide one substantial response to this post, and one substantial response to a students' response.

jspence078
6 days ago

BS505 Students: The purpose of the Pentateuch was to prepare Israel for faithful service to God in the conquest and settlement of the Promised Land. How can you apply this to your present life and ministry?

Provide one substantial response to this post and one to a student's response.

Joseph S. Spence Sr’s response to “drlim01.”

I appreciate your opening statement regarding the purpose of the Pentateuch’s relationship with Israel and God. The exploration is undoubtedly a faithful bonding with the essence of God and His kingdom. Such adhesiveness shifts the tectonic plates of creativity, thus initiating an affection for the diversity and creation of God’s love for humanity, the product of His breath. As such, I agree there is only one path to travel, the one He laid for us, as the way, the truth, and the light. This ethical conduct will only reflect God’s character in us. Additionally, beyond the shadow of a doubt, contemporary practitioners must realize and accept the faithful adhesiveness with an open heart as covenant people. Furthermore, modern believers have no choice other than to surrender from rebellion, doubt, and uncertainty. Everyone must lace up their shoes, tighten their belts, and understand there may not be another sip of water until the next milestone, and as Paul said, “I press for the highest mark…”

This is the faith by which we travel, as small as a mustard seed,  to reach the Promised Land of the New Covenant!

God’s richest grace and blessings to you, your loved ones, endeavors, and family members, my brother of God’s inspirational grace!

About

This group are for students, current and former, enrolled in...
bottom of page