Hello everyone, my name is Yin Arameec, and I'm thrilled to | Student Connect | Queens College
top of page

Student Connect

Publicยท284 students

Yin Arameec
MMin Student
PhD Student

Hello everyone, my name is Yin Arameec, and I'm thrilled to be joining you all at Queens College of Theology starting today. I come from a diverse background, being of both Chinese and Mongolian descent, which has deeply influenced my perspective and aspirations.

In my journey towards ministry, I am driven by a passion to bridge cultural and spiritual understanding, leveraging my unique heritage. I hope to explore how theological insights can foster community and spiritual growth across diverse cultures.

My goals here are not only academic but also personal. I intend to develop a robust theological foundation, engage in meaningful dialogues, and build lasting relationships with my peers and mentors. I look forward to learning from all of you and sharing this transformative journey together.

Thank you for welcoming me into this community, and I am excited about what lies ahead for all of us!

Yahshitaba Yahawashi
SalTom
Shimon Joshua
John Vumbi
Mary Collins
May 13
โ€ข

How to you plan to bridge the cultural gap? What action have you taken to bridge this gap?

About

This group are for students, current and former, enrolled in...

Students

White Logo

ABOUT US

We are a multidenominational community dedicated to the preparation of those who serve the ministries of Church and Christ. Under the authority of Scripture, we will provide a prestigious, respected credential while ensuring accessibility to our programs through affordability.  Queens College of Theology is committed to achieving and maintaining the highest academic standards as a progressive theological seminary. 

ADDRESS

Administrative Offices: 
933 Louise Avenue
Suite 497
Charlotte, NC 28204

Phone: (704) 710-6865
Fax: (704) 810-4878

IMPORTANT LINKS

© 2024 Queens College of Theology

bottom of page